We're making the case for white bridesmaid dresses, which has become one of the most elegant bridemaid style trends. Popping up in royal weddings and chic celeb nuptials, the white bridesmaid dress look is perfect for the bride who wants to make a stylish statement with her wedding party. Hey, if it's good enough for Kate Middleton and Poppy Delevingne, it's good enough for your big day! Clean, crisp shades of white never go out of style, they're universally flattering, versatile and they work for every type of wedding, from a laid-back, boho bash to a glam, black tie celebration. Here, we've compiled some seriously inspiring looks to inspire your white bridesmaid look.
We've rounded up 32 of our favourite white bridesmaid dresses and jumpsuits. Whether you’re planning on picking the dresses for your girls or just giving them some tips and hints for finding their own, there are some gorgeous options for you all to choose from. But first, we're offering one little piece of advice, which may seem obvious, but we'll say it anyway; if you're a bride, make sure the dresses you choose for your bridesmaids are not too similar to your own - you're the star of the show, after all!
White Bridesmaid Dresses
1. These elegant, one-shoulder ruffle white bridesmaids dresses are the peak of chic!
2. How darling are these midi-length, polka dot white dresses from ASOS? Massive heart eyes!
3. These chic short one-shoulder dresses were a clever River Island find by stylist bride Pam!
4. This bride opted for a wowzers blue wedding gown, so styled her bridesmaids in long white gowns by Kate McDonald and Hart dip-dyed tassel earrings.
5. The gorgeous bridesmaids wore silky smooth silk gowns in a pearl-hue with detailed flared sleeves and thigh-high slits.
6. We love this mix of white bridesmaids' dress styles, which lets the personality of each gal shine through.
7. We adore these bridesmaid babes in their boho style, flutter-sleeve Joanna August gowns, complete with sweet flower crowns.
8. Blogger Louise Roe dressed her best gals in the coolest Self-Portrait pieces.
9. This bride, her mom, and her crew all wore jaw-dropping, embellished creations by Maria Korovilas in white ivory and metallic tones.
10. We're swooning hard over these long, white bridesmaids dresses, which feature a low-cowl back.
11. We're loving these chic and sleek, short white bridesmaids dresses from ASOS, Forever New and Cue, which provide a great contrast to the bride's lace gown. Those tassel earrings are pretty cool, too!
12. When the bride wears a non-traditional colour, it gives her girls all the more reason to don white in her place! We're loving all these retro-inspired cuties from Rent the Runway.
13. Mix and match ivory bridesmaids in short dresses and a seriously fab trouser suit? We're in love!
14.We are head over heels in love with Hannah's champagne bridesmaid dresses by Pretty Lavish!
15. Beautiful One Fab Day bride Shauna chose five Reformation gowns in complementary shades of white and blush pink for her girls, showing just how easy it is to mix and match with white bridesmaid dresses.
16. Real bride Chelsea had her (very talented!) maid of honour create these wide-legged jumpsuits with an unusual, asymmetrical scarf neckline in the same icy white of her own wedding dress - we're in love!
17. Long gowns in tones of white or ivory are the perfect choice for a more formal bridal party look, inspired by these babes in Ghost.
18. Don't be afraid to play around with shapes, textures, and styles, just like these bridesmaids, whose boho style dresses from Maje, Biba and Mint Velvet complement the bride beautifully.
19. You've chosen an unconventional colour, why not choose an unconventional style?! We love these bridesmaids, who looked awesome in their diverse jumpsuits.
20. Bride Brienne let her gals choose their gowns with only two non-negotiables - they must be comfortable and they must be white! The girls chose dresses from Zimmermann, ASOS, Alice McCall and Spell. Just look how those bright bouquets pop against them!
21. This all-white, cohesive bridesmaids look is really beautifully put together. From the matching gold heels, to the soft chignon hairstyles, it's proof that matchy-matchy doesn't have to look traditional or twee.
22. We're obsessed with these soft white floral print and chiffon gowns, the perfect option if you're a little hesitant about an all-white bridesmaids look.
23. These gals look oh-so-elegant in their satin white gowns, paired with simple pink peony bouquets.
24. For vintage lovers, a pretty, short lace style like these by Rachelle’s Couture would be perfect.
25. How cool does this bridal bunch look?! Who knew sneakers on bridesmaids could look so stylish!?
26. These super chic, off-the-shoulder white bridesmaids dresses by Coco & Lola are Drop. Dead. Gorgeous!
27. White bridesmaids dresses work perfectly for a boho-style wedding. Just add a flower crown!
28. These bridesmaids wore mismatched necklines and silhouettes, but their looks were united by their colour.
29. Bridemaids in jumpsuits - yes, please! This oh-so-stylish look is one that will certainly set your wedding apart. The ivory cream shade is simply stunning against the bride's lace wedding gown!
30. A beautiful alternative to a dress that can be reused again and again! These super chic, white bridesmaid jumpsuits are a swoon-worthy Miss Selfridge find.
31. These ladies showcased cowl-neck beauties made of silky-smooth fabric! Complementing the beautiful bride to perfection!
32. Last but not least, these ladies in their ASOS gowns, stole the stylish show wearing ivory embroidered A-line dresses. Complete showstoppers!
Going bridesmaids dress shopping? Here are more handy posts to check out!